The CREATE Fellowship is a newly launched opportunity for Mid to Senior Professorial-level researchers to flexibly collaborate on existing cutting-edge research programmes at CREATE, an international collaboratory of Research Centres set up by top global universities and research institutes in Singapore.
Research areas of interest include:
• Urban Sustainability
• Energy Technology
• Food Technology
• Health Technology
• Environmental Science
• Decarbonisation and carbon-reduced industries
• Antimicrobial Resistance
• Soft Grippers
• Artificial Intelligence
Mid to Senior Professorial-level researchers who
- demonstrate a high level of research achievement as evidenced by a proven record of impactful outcomes from research conducted
- have a PhD completed at least 7 years previously
- are based outside of Singapore and have agreed with the intended CREATE Research Centre on the proposed collaborative research and duration
- are able to spend a total of 12 months in Singapore within 4 years of the award start date, in collaboration with the intended CREATE programme
Funding and Duration
Each CREATE Fellowship will cover stipends and expenses including travel and accommodation, for a period of 12 months spread over no more than 4 years. The research will be funded through the respective CREATE programme.
The 2023 call for applications has closed.
For enquiries, please contact Dr Michele Goh at firstname.lastname@example.org.